6th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom
READ AND READ Today’s Text:
Adulthood is divided into the stages of early, middle, and late adulthood.
The risk of health problems increases in middle adulthood and late adulthood.
DIRECTIONS: Use the resources below to answer ALL the questions that follow.
Explore More I
The Owner's Manual To Adulthood at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwhMfWRfNA (5:25)
1. Why is it important to learn to prioritize activities?
2. What are some techniques people use to manage stress?
3. How can eating well, sleeping, and exercising help people with stress?
4. Do adults get to do whatever they want? Why or why not?
Explore More II
Late Adulthood at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dn6LzdRkE (2:15)
1. Does reaching late adulthood mean you have to give up physical activity?
2. Do people in late adulthood still learn new things?
1. How are early adulthood, middle adulthood, and late adulthood defined?
2. When are people at their physical peak?
3. What diseases are common in late adulthood?
ALL WORK IS DUE IN GOOGLE CLASS AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Caltech & John Hopkins
6.1.20: Login to StemScopes and complete the Cell Division & Complex Organisms reading comprehension worksheet. Complete the reviewing key terms, fill in the blank, multiple choice and short response questions due 11:59pm
6.1.20: Login to Edpuzzle to complete the video questions on scientific notation due 11:59pm