Brandeis/Cal tech/Johns Hopkins:
Question Formulation Technique:
Q Focus: What was New York City's role in Abolition and the Underground Railroad?
- Select one question you produced from "The New York Times Underground Railroad Clip" that you wish to explore further. https://www.nytimes.com/video/arts/1194817113647/weekend-explorer
Weekend Explorer - Video - NYTimes.com
Follow a freedom trail through pre-Civil War Brooklyn, from a church basement in Brooklyn Heights to a safe haven in Crown Heights.
- This assignment can be done by hand or as a PowerPoint presentation. It will be graded as a quiz. Due tomorrow. I will not be accepting late entries.
- Slide 1 or Page 1:Type the Question Answer the question using three bullet points
- Type the Question
- Answer the question using three bullet points
- Select a relevant image, media clip, or something outside the box
- Describe how your image, media clip, etc. connects to the content of your question
- Provide links to your sources