Authors perspective worksheet
questions based on the story "zebra" Homework:
1) Connect: How would you react to a teacher like Mrs. English? Explain your answer.
2) Analyze: What do you think is the outcome of the meeting between Mrs. English and Mr. Wilson? Cite Evidence.
3) Synthesize: Why might Mrs. English be seen as a character who represents the author in the story?
Scenario: "Argument/fight with your BFF"
1. Each comic strip will contain dialogue and narration
2. Each comic strip should be narrated using one of the following point of views: first-person, third-person limited, and third-person omniscient.
3. Make an effort. If you are not good at drawing, create good storylines and use stick men.
Due Thursday 11/16