6th Grade: Today we will begin our new unit on Themes in Literature!!! Below are a series of steps that will teach you the skill along with the worksheet for you to complete!!!!
1. Play the video-Lesson on the difference between Topic and Theme
2. Complete the Theme Scavenger Hunt Activity Sheet
3. If you are unable to print out the recording sheet, create one on loose leaf paper and complete it
4. Take a picture your work and have your parents send be a picture of the completed work on Class Dojo or via email.
5. This assignment will be graded and is due at 3 pm on March 23, 2020
6. I will be available on live stream between 9:00 am & 9:30 am on Monday March 23 to answer any questions about the assignment.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day.
- CommonLit will be the primary tool used for Classwork. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.