Unit 6: Traditional Stories
Today you will analyze the elements of an African folktale
1. Download the file and read the folktale
2. Below the text is a story elements graphic organizer
3. Read and analyze the text and how the events unfold through out the story.
4. When you are finished reading, complete the graphic organizer using details from the story
5. The worksheet is EDITABLE or you can complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom.
If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Monday May 18: CommonLit: "The Sniper" by Liam O'Flaherty
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.