Today we will continue analyzing the structure of POEMS
For this assignment you will explore a part of Ready Lesson #15 (RL6.5)
Please follow the directions to complete the assignment
1. Open the link to workbook pages which contains the poem entitled "I sit by the Fire and Think"
2. Read and analyze the poem carefully, by looking at how the specific details develops the poem structure and the message of the poet
3. The document is editable, so you can type your answers directly on the document.
4. You can also write your answers on a separate sheet of paper and upload the picture
5. When you are complete please send back your work on Google Classroom and NOT Class Dojo
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.
Thursday April 23: CommonLit: Reasons Why Being Kind Makes You Feel Good