Today you will continue analyzing the elements of a legend by integrating previously acquired information about the Chenoo with a nonfiction text about the legendary character.
1. Download the file and read the article “The Passamaquoddy” where you will find information presented in different formats (time line, maps, photos)
2. The worksheet is composed of 5 questions in which you MUST write in a complete sentence that includes your answer. They are not short response questions (no RACE) BUT you must answer each one in a complete sentence
3. The work is EDITABLE!! Or you can complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Thursday 5/14:Journal Entry 1: Please Answer via Google Classroom:
Based on yesterday’s reading of the “Blue Eyed and Brown Eyed Exercise” Do you believe the experiment would have turned out the same way if it had been perfo rmed with adults? Why or Why not?
Thursday May 14: CommonLit: "The Man in the Well” by Ira Sher
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.