Unit 6: Traditional Stories
Today you will analyze story elements structure of traditional literature
1. Download the file and read the text entitled "Cassiopeia"
2. Below the text is a story element graphic organizer
3. Read and analyze the text and each specific story element (characters, setting, problem, plot events & solution)
4. When you are finished reading, complete the graphic organizer using details from the story "Cassiopeia"
5. The worksheet is NOT EDITABLE!! Complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. Complete your work in this format by writing out the information in a list and include your answers next to each term . Example below:
If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Thursday May 7: CommonLit: "The Last Class: The Story of a Little Alsatian" by Alphonse Daudet
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.