Good Morning Scholars!!
Hope everyone had a restful and relaxing night!!! Welcome to a new day..
Today we will continue with our new unit which is entitled "The Language of Poetry"
For this assignment you will read a poem and answer two short response questions using details to support your answer
Please follow the directions to complete the assignment
1. Open the link to the poem "Losing Face"
2. Read and analyze the poem carefully, by looking at how the elements help to develop the narrator point of view.
3. The document is editable, so you can type your answers directly on the document.
4. You can also write your answers on a separate sheet of paper and upload the picture
5. When you are complete please send back your work on Google Classroom and NOT Class Dojo
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Every day at 𝟗𝐀𝐌 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. When you log on you have a 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 to complete. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. Leave a comment/response.
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.
Tuesday April 21: CommonLit:"After Twenty Years" by O. Henry