Unit 6: Elements of a Tall Tale
Today you will analyze a tall tale entitled "Stormalong"
1. Download the file and read the tall tale " Stormalong"
3. At the bottom of the story, you will see an "Exaggeration Worksheet". The worksheet provides exaggerated statements about the main character. Your task is to find and cite details from the story to support that exaggerated statements about the character. On the next page, you will answer two short response questions by including two details to support your analysis.
3. The worksheet is EDITABLE or you can complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
|File Size:||152 kb|
Tuesday May 26: CommonLit: "A Dead Woman's Secret" by Guy de Maupassant
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.