Unit 6: Folktale
Today you will analyze a folktale and answer questions
1. Download the file and read the folktale "The Beggar in the Blanket"
2. Below the folktale, there are two questions for you to answer. The first question just requires an answer and no supporting details. The second question is a RAFT and requires two supporting details.
3. The worksheet is NOT EDITABLE!! Complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Tuesday May 5: CommonLit: "The Wild Dog of Caucomgomoc" By Charles Boardman Hawes"
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.