Today you will continue analyzing the elements of a legend by looking at what "symbols" represent in literature
1. Download the file and read the passage (story)
2. The worksheet is composed of 2 short response questions in which you MUST use TWO DETAILS to support your analysis (answer) for each question
3. The work is EDITABLE!! Or you can complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
Wednesday 5/13: Commonlit: “The Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Exercise”
Wednesday May 13: CommonLit: "The Leap” by Louise Edrich
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.