Unit 6: Traditional Stories
Today you will analyze the plot structure of traditional literature
1. Download the file and read the text entitled " The Spider and the Fly"
2. Below the text is a plot structure diagram.
3. Read and analyze the text and how the plot events unfold through out the story.
4. When you are finished reading, complete the plot structure diagram using details from the story " The Spider and the Fly."
5. The worksheet is NOT EDITABLE!! Complete your work on a separate document and send it back to me on Google Classroom. Complete your work in this format by writing out the information in a list and include your answers next to each term . Example below:
If you are having difficulties, have your parents send a picture of your work on class dojo.
7th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
|File Size:||281 kb|
Wednesday May 6: CommonLit: "Oliver Twist " By Charles Dickens
- Please check the Classwork section of Google Classroom for the assignment of the day. There will be a passage, multiple choice and short response questions. Work is due by end of the day, unless stated otherwise.
- Scholars will log in to CommonLit by clicking "Login with Google" and using their school email.