6th Grade:On Tuesday, scholars will need to complete the attached worksheet and guided reading on sound waves. They may use their notes and Guided Reading to assist in finding their answers.
7th Grade:Today is an asynchronous day due to Parent/Teacher Conferences.
All Class work is due by 3 PM tomorrow or you will be marked ABSENT.
Read the text then complete the following task:
Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
Muscles and Movement - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SGM06DiXLc
1. How does the biceps muscle move when you bend your arm? How does the triceps muscle move when you bend your arm?
2. How does the triceps muscle move when you straighten your arm? How does the biceps muscle move when you straighten your arm?
3. Why can muscles only pull and not push? How is this related to muscles working in pairs?
Complete Review question:
1. How are skeletal muscles attached to the skeleton?
2. Explain why many skeletal muscles must work in opposing pairs.
3. List three functions of smooth muscles.
4. What happens when cardiac muscle contracts?
Brandeis for Tuesday March 30, 2021 is to complete the EdPuzzle assignment on RNA Protein Synthesis & Mutations (28 minutes).
Rice/Hopkins/Caltech is to complete the EdPuzzle assignment on Rocks and Minerals Review (20 minutes).
This information will be included in the announcement page of Google Classroom on Tuesday as well as on the assignment page which is where they will access this assignment.