6th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom by the end of the day
7th Grade: We will be looking at the components of blood. 563-569
- Complete all vocabulary in notes
- Complete Questions 1-3
• plasma • red blood cell • hemoglobin • white blood cell • platelet • shock • lymphatic system • lymph • lymph node
Reviewing Key "concepts
1. a. Listing: Name the four components of blood. Identify whether each is a cell, a part of a cell, or a liquid.
b. Summarizing: Briefly describe what happens to stop the bleeding when you cut yourself.
c. Relating Cause and Effect : People with the disorder hemophilia do not produce the protein fibrin. Explain why hemophilia is a serious disorder.
2. a. Reviewing: What is a marker molecule?
b. Explaining: Explain why a person with type 0 blood cannot receive a transfusion of type A blood.
Predicting: Can a person with type AB, Rh negative blood safely receive a transfusion of type 0, Rh negative blood? Explain.
3. a. Identifying: Where does lymph come from?
b. Sequencing What happens to lymph after it travels through the lymphatic system?
The assignment for Brandeis/Rice for is to complete the Barrons Regents Evolution short response questions via www.barronsregents.com due Thursday 3.26.20 before 12 am. This assignment will be closed after this time.
The assignment for John Hopkins and Caltech is to view and answer questions on EdPuzzle video - measuring regular and irregular solids due Thursday at 8am.