6th Grade: Complete and submit work on Google Classroom
DIRECTIONS: USE THE RESOURCE BELOW AND TODAY’S TEXT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.READ AND READ Today’s Text: https://www.ck12.org/book/ck-12-life-science-concepts/section/11.72/
Fertilizations and Implantation: https://youtu.be/3vUeM4gydAU
1. How long after fertilization does it take the zygote to reach the uterus?
2. About how many cells is the embryo at the time of implantation?
3. What prevents the uterine lining from being shed if an egg is fertilized?
4. How does the developing embryo receive nutrition?
DIRECTIONS: USE THE TEXT, VOCABULARY AND RESOURCES TO COMPLETE REVIEW QUESTIONS.
1. What is fertilization?
2. Where does fertilization take place?
3. What is a zygote? How many chromosomes does a human zygote normally have?
4. If the egg is fertilized, what immediately happens next?
5. Where does implantation take place?
ALL WORK IS DUE IN GOOGLE CLASS AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Caltech & John Hopkins
5.26.20: Complete and turn in the cellular respiration note-taking worksheet due 11:59pm
5.26.20: Complete and turn in atmospheric impact note-taking worksheet due 11:59pm