Pg. 191 Q3
|Riverton Street Charter School Middle School Division|
Complete Civil War and reconstruction document based questions. Be sure to write down whether the document describes a social, political, or economic problem.
-P.183 Q. 3,4,5
1. Construct a one page essay answering the question; What were the social, political, and economic problems associated with industrialization?
2. Use information/quotations from at least three of the documents we covered in class.
Based on today's readings and notes; answer the following questions
1. Why do you think the Radical Republican plan was considered "radical"?
2. What do you predict actually happened during Reconstruction?
Grade 6: p 294 Q3,4
Emory: Scholars will put themselves in the position of a British soldier and write a letter from your prospective on why you chose to surrender at Yorktown. (use video and text examples)
1. Complete ALL Civil War Document Based Questions
2. Identify one social, political, and economic problem faced by Southern African Americans.
1. Describe (in one sentence) your group created from the industrialization images
2. Referring to your images, describe in two to three sentences a main idea of what industrialization was about.
1. Complete "Lincoln on Race" guiding questions
2. Complete "Organizing the Evidence" handout.
3. In your opinion was Abraham Lincoln a racist? Please use evidence to back up your claim.
Duke and Cambridge
Please answer the following three questions:
1. Who was Nat Turner? Was he a hero or a madman? What is your evidence?
2. Why do the characterizations in documents A, B, and C differ?
3. Which do you think is most trustworthy?
Caltech and Johns Hopkins
No HW has been assigned this evening.
Social Studies Homework