UVA & MIT Complete assigned project for Women's History Month Have an enjoyable and safe Winter Break
Classkick.com Black inventors were once unfairly excluded from the U.S. patent system
Slides 7, 8 and 9 due Wed. 2/9/2002 must display evidence of GROSA and RACE strategies.
Scholars please read and analyze pages 104 - 107, then afterwards please answer the following by using the R.A.C.E. short response strategy:
This assignment was assigned 2/4/22 ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Guided Question p. 104
- Progress Check p. 105
- Guided Question p. 105
- Progress Check p. 107
Social Studies 8th Grade Sir Antoine 3rd Semester Black-American Scientists & Inventors Research Project Due Monday 30, 2022 (Past Due)
Black History Month is a celebration of the achievements by Black Americans and a time for recognizing their role in American History. You are a researcher on the History Channel and you have been assigned a notable black inventor/scientist that will be featured in an upcoming show. You need to find out the following information on your inventor/scientist so that the development team can turn it into a television show:
This assignment was officially assigned by Science Educator Ms. Scott as a project, in collaboration with Educator Sir Antoine, posted on Google Classroom: 1/31/22.
(Research component to assist in the completion of the project, based on the rubrics, also posted on Ms. Scott's Classwork section, in Google Classroom)
PLEASE ANSWER EACH RESEARCH QUESTION, IN A COMPLETE SENTENCE
(ALL EIGHT QUESTION PROMPTS)
1) When did they live? (Time/ Years)
2) Where was this person born and where did he/she do his/her work? (location)
3) What did they invent or what was their most important accomplishment? (Be sure to explain the major contributions in detail) (Achievement)
4) During which time period in history did this person live?
(Era) How did the time and place affect him/her? (Impact)
5) What inspired them to do what they did? (Rationale/ Motivation)
6)What obstacles did they have to overcome? (Hardships)
7) A fact that you found interesting (Accomplishments) OR a quote by that person. (Statement)
8) How have our lives changed as a result of their accomplishment/invention?
(Impact --> cause & effect of their creation)
Social Studies Homework
|Riverton Street Charter School Middle School Division|