- Complete Homestead Strike Graphic Organizer
- Write a dialogue between Goldman and Frick that includes
- each of their opinions about what happened
- why each thinks the other is wrong
- a conclusion of some sort
1. Corroborate documents A-C. According to all three documents:
2. Why were colonists upset about the Stamp Act?
3. Was the Stamp Act an unreasonable and unfair tax?
4. Were the colonists treated like slaves?
5. Were the British violating colonists’ rights?
6. How were the colonists behaving in response to the Stamp Act?
7. Some historians have argued that the American Revolution happened because a few rich leaders riled up all the poor people. Do these documents provide evidence for this argument? Is that evidence believable?