MIT & UVA Complete mapwork and Advertisement - encouraging immigrants to settle Rome
UChi & UCLA Complete mapwork on Italy use information on pp. 263 or the Internet
Complete on loose-leaf paper responding to the following prompt.
The background text says:
Many political leaders who had led the revolt against England, including George
Washington, Samuel Adams, and John Hancock, now realized that the Articles
of Confederation did not grant the federal government enough power to
address local or regional difficulties like those that led Shays’ Rebellion.
Using evidence from one of the documents, explain fully whether you agree that the Articles of Confederation did not grant the federal government enough power.
Brandeis/Caltech/Johns Hopkins: Take Home Assessment - Last call!!! Avoid Getting a Zero on your first assessment of 4th Quarter
- Watch the 60 Minutes Clip (Link Attached) "Inside the memorial to victims of lynching." https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-the-memorial-to-victims-of-lynching-60-minutes-oprah-winfrey/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7d&linkId=50200906
- Include a one paragraph description of the piece.
- Include a one paragraph personal response to the issues raised in the story
- Choose an interesting quote and explain how it relates to the meaning of the clip.
- Why did Oprah choose to tell this story now? What recent events, changes, or motivations triggered the need to tell this story?
- Rank the Foreign policy goals/values from most yo least important
- Categorize Each Goal as serving National interest or the Global Community