MIT - Complete handout - Roman Art and Architecture Introduction Questions 1 and 2
UChi, UCLA, and UVA - Reading Essentials and Study Guide: The Roman Republic 8.27th Grade:
Which do you agree with?
Was the Constitution a proslavery document, as abolitionist William Lloyd Garrison claimed when he burned the document in 1854 and called it "a covenant with death and an agreement with Hell? Explain.
- Review the "War, Civil Liberties, and Security Opinion Poll."
- Which questions were hardest to answer? Why?
- To what extent should Americans be willing to give up their civil liberties during times of national emergency or war?
- Read and Annotate "Indian Removal" Timeline
- Please provide Gist (Main Idea), and include 5 insightful comments and 5 insightful questions in the margins.