MIT & UVA- Textbk. pp. 123 #s 1 to 4
UChi - Complete Reading Essentials and study Guide 4.1
UCLA - No Homework
Gr. 7 Emory:
- Complete the chart below:
Grievance Type of Protest
2. Answer the question, “Were the colonists justified in using force as a form of protest?” Using one of the following: Strongly Agree/Agree/Disagree/Strongly Disagree.
Scholars use evidence from the documents to support their responses.
- Create a Pro & Anti Imperialist T-Chart that demonstrates your general understanding of reasons provided on each side.
- Identify specific goals of U.S. Imperial policy at the turn of the twentieth century. What were they seeking to gain/acquire?
- Prep for Debates
- Begin filling in one quote, or phrase that stood out during the debates for each claim in your Mini Debate Graphic Organizer