MIT & UVA - Complete postcard using one of the Twelve Tables
UChi & UCLA - Complete advertisement using information from the text.7th Grade:
Emory - Textbk. pp. 187 - 191
Complete notes missing from powerpoint on The Great Compromise.
Brandeis/Caltech/Johns Hopkins: Take Home Assessment - Last call!!! Avoid Getting a Zero on your first assessment of 4th Quarter
- Watch the 60 Minutes Clip (Link Attached) "Inside the memorial to victims of lynching." https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-the-memorial-to-victims-of-lynching-60-minutes-oprah-winfrey/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7d&linkId=50200906
- Include a one paragraph description of the piece.
- Include a one paragraph personal response to the issues raised in the story
- Choose an interesting quote and explain how it relates to the meaning of the clip.
- Why did Oprah choose to tell this story now? What recent events, changes, or motivations triggered the need to tell this story?
- Examine the three main foreign policy strategies covered in class today (Use of Military, Diplomacy, and Economic Sanctions.)
- Identify three pro's and three cons for each strategy