6th Grade: Worksheet: Scarcity and Ancient Egyptian Farmers
- Writing from the point of view of the Pilgrims OR Wampanoags, create a fictional short story about your experiences of joining the other group in friendship after the first harvest. Use your imagination. Make up the names of characters, events and conversations. Search the Internet for specific aspects of life in the Plymouth colony and include relevant details from at least two sources. Add art work or drawings to enhance your project. Due: Wednesday, Dec. 4. NOTE: This will be graded as a project.
- Cover page with title and art work
- Story must be at least two pages (typed or hand-written)
- The piece must show evidence of research from at least two educational Internet sources
- All reference sources must be noted on a bibliography page at the back of report.