UChi & UCLA -
- Mesopotamia - Mapwork & Ancient Egypt - Vocabulary (Classwork)
- Read and take notes - Online text Chapter 5 Lesson 1 (Homework)
UVA & MIT
- Early India 1 (Classwork)
- Early India - Content Vocabulary (Homework)
|File Size:||495 kb|
7th Grade:The following work will be posted for scholars on Google classroom.
-Read pages 246-251 of the attached text pages and answer questions 1-5 on Page 251.
-Students must answer with complete sentences, citing evidence from the text.
-The assignment must be completed by the end of the school day.
-Students must complete the questions previously posted based on the Newsela article,
"The First Presidential Administration in the United States."
1. RACE RESPONSE: Why did Washington express concern about the course of the nation in the 1780s and call for a Constitutional Convention?
2. Why was it essential that Washington succeed as the first president of a new nation guided by a recently written Constitution? State your opinion in complete sentences.
Due: Thursday, April 22.
Social Studies Asynchronous Instruction
Objective: I can analyze how a text makes connections between individuals, ideas, or events Newsela.com: 150 years after Lincoln's Assassination, Equality is still a struggle